Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for Android!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Exploding Kittens is a paid app in which optional game features may be purchased with real money. You must be at least 13 years old to download and play. There is also an option to compete online against strangers and resulting data transfer charges may apply. Player usernames and expressions are their own.
Name of Game: Exploding Kittens® – Official
Name of cheat:
Exploding Kittens® – Official MOD APK 3.1.7 (Unlocked)
1. Install APK
Download the OBB file/SD file. They should be .zip or .rar files.
Extract the file to your sdcard.
Move the extracted folder to the location: /sdcard/Android/obb
Download Modded APK:
Exploding-Kittens-Official-V3.1.7-Mod-Lenov.Ru.Apk [62,18 Mb]